When parents put their children in daycare, they expect a certain level of care towards their children. The main concern that many parents have is the safety of their children when they are not able to watch them. Daycare is supposed to have safe areas for children to play, a safe facility, proper fencing and any other security precautions necessary to keep the children safe. Unfortunately, many daycare facilities do not uphold the safety precautions and children suffer injuries. Let’s take a look at examples of daycare negligence.
If your child has been injured at daycare, contact a Marietta personal injury attorney from Blevins & Hong, P.C. right away. We can help you in the effort to prove fault of the daycare in your case and fight for compensation.
Some examples of daycare negligence in a facility includes:
• Failing to supervise children when on the playground
• Failing to supervise inside of the facility
• Failing to provide the hygiene needs of a child
• Failing to provide the proper nutrition to the children
• Allowing children to play with unsafe toys or equipment
• Providing the children with medications that the parents did not approve
• Having unsanitary conditions in the daycare
• Abusing the children whether physically, verbally or sexually
• Failing to render aid to children who need it
• Failing to take precautions such as covering outlets, locking cabinets, or locking away hazardous objects
There are countless other types of daycare negligence and if your child was injured or if the provider was negligent in caring for your child, contact our firm right away. We have ample experience assisting parents in their daycare negligence cases throughout Georgia. Our daycare negligence attorneys in Marietta are ready to help you fight for compensation for your children’s’ injuries. Call today to schedule your consultation and see how we may be able to assist you!