- Selected as Atlanta Attorney at Law Magazine’s 2017 Attorneys to Watch
- 2017 Super Lawyers Rising Star
- 2015 Ross Adams Younger Lawyer Award
Soo Hong is a partner at Blevins & Hong, PC and represents clients in criminal defense, DUI, personal injury, and bankruptcy cases. Soo has over 10 years of experience and training in all aspects of felony and misdemeanor charges, DUI, serious personal injury, and bankruptcy and foreclosure prevention cases.
Soo prides herself in being able to provide strong personal relationships to her clients. She understands the importance of the tough issues and decisions that her clients are facing and is available for her clients through each step. She finds that the most important aspect of her role as an attorney is to always be available to answer any questions or concerns of her clients. Because of this personal attention, many of her former clients and their families have become close friends with her throughout her representation.
Soo was given the prestigious Ross Adams Younger Lawyer Award in 2015 by the Cobb County Bar Association for her dedication to the legal community. Soo has been recognized as a Super Lawyers Rising Star for 2017 and 2018 which is given to less than 2.5% of attorney in the State, and also selected as Atlanta Attorney at Law Magazine’s 2017 Attorneys to Watch. Soo serves on the Board of Trustees and have held many leadership positions for the Cobb County Bar Association. Additionally, Soo regularly volunteers with the Legal Aid to provide pro bono assistance to clients in civil and criminal cases.
Soo also serves as an instructor at Chattahoochee Technical College. Soo was born in Seoul, South Korea and immigrated to the United States at the age of 10. She is fluent in Korean and is grateful that she is also able to help the Korean community in Georgia.
More About Attorney Soo Hong
- J.D. at Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law, 2008
- B.S. at Georgia Institute of Technology, 2003
- State Bar of Georgia
- Cobb County Bar Association – Board of Trustees, Membership Chair, Former President of YLD
- Metro Atlanta Consumer Bankruptcy Association Group (MACBAG)
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)
- National College for DUI Defense
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association (GTLA)
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers (GAWL)
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- All Superior, State Magistrate, Probate, Juvenile, and Municipal Courts of Georgia