Soo J. Hong – Attorney Profile
2017 Super Lawyers Rising Star
2015 Ross Adams Younger Lawyer Award
Attorney Soo Hong has helped hundreds of clients with their financial hardship by zealously representing them and advising them with the best options to rebuild their credit. She has represented clients from simple Chapter 7 cases to complex business Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 cases.
Attorney Soo Hong has helped many small business clients save their business while getting rid of their debt and rebuilding their credit. Soo has also aggressively and successfully represented many clients in Adversary Proceeding cases.
Soo prides herself in being able to provide strong personal relationships to her clients. She understands the importance of the tough issues and decisions that her clients are facing and is available for her clients through each step. She finds that the most important aspect of her role as an attorney is to always be available to answer any questions or concerns of her clients.
Soo has also represented clients in traffic and DUI Court. She has completed training with NHTSA’s DUI Detection and Field Sobriety Testing as well as training in Intoxilyzer 5000EN. Soo also serves as a bankruptcy instructor at Chattahoochee Technical College. Soo was born in Seoul, South Korea and immigrated to the United States at the age of 10. She is fluent in Korean and is grateful that she is also able to help the Korean community in Georgia.
More About Attorney Soo Hong
- J.D. at Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law, 2008
- B.S. at Georgia Institute of Technology, 2003
- Field Sobriety Testing and DUI Detection
- Intoxilyzer 5000EN, understanding the instrument and interpreting the results presented by Forensic Alcohol Consulting and Training, LLC
- State Bar of Georgia
- Atlanta Bar Association
- Cobb Bar Association
- Cobb County Bar Association’s Younger Lawyers Division – Treasurer
- Metro Atlanta Consumer Bankruptcy Association Group (MACBAG)
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)
- National College for DUI Defense
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association (GTLA)
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers (GAWL)
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- All Superior, State Magistrate, Probate, Juvenile, and Municipal Courts of Georgia
CONTACT BLEVINS & HONG
191 Roswell Street, Marietta, GA 30060
|Monday – Firday||8AM – 5PM|
LATEST BLOG ARTICLES
If you are a Georgia resident who is currently researching bankruptcy, you may be worried about losing some of
If you are a Georgia resident that is looking to file for bankruptcy, then you will be required to
One of the most common bankruptcy myths today is that bankruptcy takes all of the property of the person